I saw this same asshole at the AIDS Walk last year.
As much as I dislike people like him, I must admit that his presence gets the normally apathetic students riled up in a way that puts a smile on my face and gives me hope.
I hate that clown. The other side of that sign said "Give Your Life to Jesus." I'm not a theology major or anything, but I think if Jesus was alive, he wouldn't be holding up a freakin' sign blasting everyone he hates. In fact, I think he'd be with the crowd arguing with the jerk.
1 comment:
I hate that clown. The other side of that sign said "Give Your Life to Jesus." I'm not a theology major or anything, but I think if Jesus was alive, he wouldn't be holding up a freakin' sign blasting everyone he hates. In fact, I think he'd be with the crowd arguing with the jerk.
Post a Comment